The Village at Breckenridge Resort offers all non-smoking accommodations at the base of Breckenridge Ski Resort, adjacent to the Peak 9 Quicksilver Super 6 chair lift. The Village’s buildings, from lodging units to taverns and shops, surround a central gazebo and pedestrian plaza. The property includes a ski school, sports equipment rentals/gear shops, and indoor/outdoor heated pool, whirlpools, and an exercise room.
Dining options include Breckenridge Cattle and Fish Company, Café Breck, The Park Avenue Pub, and The Maggie. The hotel offers Starbucks coffee in the mornings in the lobby, 24-hour guest assistance, a medical center, business center, and gift shops.
Condominium units feature Starbucks coffee service, telephone, voicemail, satellite TV, clock radio and a mini-fridge, as well as fully equipped kitchens with fireplaces and balconies in the larger suites. Newly renovated hotel rooms offer telephone, voicemail, LCD flat screen TV, and mini fridge. Chateau units offer the space and amenities of a private vacation home.
Valet parking: $20 per car, per day
- ATM Machine
- Ice Machine
- Business Center
- Wheelchair Access
- 24 hour front desk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Dry cleaning service
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Free local telephone calls
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
Sanitization Standards and Procedures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Contactless check-out is available
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property uses a professional cleaning service