Designed to engage, enlighten and inspire our guests, The Summit promises a transformative journey from everyday to extraordinary. From thought-provoking works of art to chef-curated dining experiences, we'll spark your sense of creativity and self discovery at every turn.
We designed The Summit to inspire and delight you. Whether you’re exploring our collection of specially commissioned contemporary art, choosing a book from our well-stocked library, or sampling a flight of local beers at Overlook Kitchen + Bar, inspiration comes naturally here.
The Summit shines the spotlight on Cincinnati’s art scene. Stroll through our restaurants, library, and event spaces to discover the stunning commissioned works of our favorite contemporary artists.
You’ll never need to slip away to find something delicious and healthy on the menu at The Summit. Our nourishment program approach taps local, seasonal produce and artisan meats to keep you fueled for creativity. Skip the sugar-coated pastry at your morning meeting and savor the energizing options of our trademark Nourishment Centres. Wind down a busy day with a local small-batch brew or a cocktail made with the freshest ingredients.
At The Summit, our guest rooms and suites are contemporary, colorful retreats packed with all the high-tech essentials you need for work and play. Expertly designed, these king- and queen-bedded spaces feature commissioned works of art, crisp cotton bedding, and beautiful views.
The Summit is located just a few minutes north of the Ohio River on the Medpace campus in Madisonville, a Cincinnati neighborhood. Incredibly, two-thirds of the country’s population lives within a one-day drive of the city, which overlooks the river in Ohio’s Bluegrass region. Many Fortune 500 companies call Cincinnati home, including Procter & Gamble, Macy’s, GE Aviation, and The Kroger Company.
From cultural institutions to bring-the-kids attractions, Cincinnati boasts a wide array of things to see and do. Explore some of our favorites right here. Is it any wonder Travel + Leisure named the Queen City among the top ten “Best Places to Travel” this year?
OVERLOOK KITCHEN + BAR
Located on the fourth floor, Overlook Kitchen + Bar is your go-to for cocktails made with fresh, local ingredients and irresistible dishes featuring local, seasonal produce and artisan meats. Grab a seat at the bar or head to the 3,800 sq ft outdoor patio for cocktails and conversation alongside commanding views.
The Market dining experience is like no other culinary experience in Cincinnati. Every dish is prepared to order by our chefs using the freshest available ingredients. Our urban contemporary dining room wraps around a beautiful open kitchen, and features rich wood textures, stunning views, and comfortable seating indoors and on the patio. The Market also offers private dining rooms with full audio-visual amenities.
BREW & BARREL
Fuel your creativity with fresh-brewed coffee and on-the-go breakfast sandwiches and pastries in the morning.
Indulge in local coffee from Urbana Cafe and Churchill's SoBella tea, made especially for The Summit Hotel.
We offer complimentary self parking. Valet available at an additional cost.
DOG - FRIENDLY
The Summit welcomes your four-legged friend under 50 pounds. A non-refundable $50 fee applies. Pets must be declared upon check-in.
Special check-in instructions
- Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Renovations and closures
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.0 per pet, per stay
- Up to 50 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.0 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Parking - Self
- Business Center
- Parking - Valet
- 24 hour front desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
Sanitization Standards and Procedures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-out is available
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff wears personal protective equipment