Opened at the height of the Gatsby Era in 1928, The Don CeSar has been welcoming guests for nearly a century. Now it’s your turn. Our Pink Palace is the destination on Florida’s Gulf Coast to do it all, from a hotel that's near it all.
Each and every one of our renovated 277 guestrooms and suites is decorated in soothing tones of soft blue and sand, chosen, not surprisingly, to invoke the calm of the seaside right outside our hotel doors. Many of our spaces take it a step further, with private terraces with views of the Gulf of Mexico. For all guests, our accommodations come with Premium Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs. Amenities such as 100% cotton sheets, embroidered robes and skin, body and hair-care products ensure you’ll feel utterly pampered throughout your stay.
Cribs and rollaways available upon request. Charges may apply.
Pet-friendly rooms are available on 1st floor only. ($75, per day, pet fee applies)
Resort Fee: There is a Resort Fee collected by the hotel of $38.00 + tax, per night.
- ATM Machine
- Fitness Center
- Security Guard
- Parking - Valet
- 24 hour front desk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Dry cleaning service
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor Heated
Sanitization Standards and Procedures
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Staff wears personal protective equipment