With newly renovated rooms at the Inn of Naples. We are best described by our past guests; friendly atmosphere, charming and comfortable, affordable and immaculate are the comments of which we are most proud!
The prestigious Waterside Shoppes and the Philharmonic Center for the Arts, in Pelican Bay, are just 2 miles from the Inn. Our guests can actually walk to several popular Naples Restaurants. We are well situated, in the Park Shore area of Naples, with the picturesque Villages of Venetian Bay just 5 minutes from our front door. At the Villages, you may dine in any one of their restaurants, visit one of the delightful Boutiques or just meander along the waterfront walkways.
Our tastefully decorated standard rooms, our spacious deluxe rooms as well as our 36 one bedroom suites all have private balconies, 32" flat screen TVs and free high speed wireless Internet access. We offer free parking, local calls and 800 numbers as well as a Complimentary breakfast to all of our guests. There is a Fitness Center, and a Guest Laundry, Poolside.
One of our attentive, professional service staff will be waiting to assist you 24 hours a day, offering suggestions for dining, shopping, entertainment and local attractions. We endeavor to make every guest experience unique!
Please note: Breakfast Service is currently Out of Service Until Further Notice due to Covid19.
- ATM Machine
- Ice Machine
- Fitness Center
- Parking - Self
- Business Center
- Wheelchair Access
- 24 hour front desk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Dry cleaning service
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Free local telephone calls
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor Heated
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
Sanitization Standards and Procedures
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Contactless check-out is available
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff wears personal protective equipment