1 King Balcony
Welcoming, recently renovated guestrooms with alpine-modern decor one king bed, and balcony with resort view. 400-500 square feet.
1 King Bed
Welcoming, recently renovated guestrooms with alpine-modern decor and one king bed. 400-500 square feet.
2 Full Beds
Welcoming, recently renovated guestrooms with alpine-modern decor and two full beds. 400-500 square feet.
2 Queen Balcony
Welcoming, recently renovated guestrooms with alpine-modern decor, two queen beds and balcony with resort views. 400-500 square feet.
Discover an alpine paradise nestled within the scenic Sierra Mountain Range at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort.
This stunning lakeside destination offers something for everyone from delicious cuisine and inviting guestrooms to luxurious amenities and outdoor adventure. Thrill-seekers can take advantage of the on-site ski and snowboard rental and free ski shuttles to one of 16 downhill and cross-country ski areas or explore the miles of hiking and biking trails during warmer weather. Guests who are more inclined to relax on vacation can book a spa day at the Sillwater Spa or lounge around the heated lagoon-style pool. In addition to these activities and amenities Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort offers a variety of dining options including poolside at the Stillwater Pool Bar and Grill, under the sunny blue skies at Pier 111- Lake Tahoe's only floating pier bar, or fireside at the Lone Eagle Grille.
Guests enjoy a true mountain getaway experience in beautiful rooms, suites, and cottages with breathtaking view and premium amenities.
Additional fees collected at the property:
Resort Fee: $45.20
Self-Parking: $26 per night, per vehicle
Premium Self-Parking: $36 per night, per vehicle
- Game Room
- Gift Shop
- ATM Machine
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub or Spa
- Parking - Self
- Business Center
- Parking - Valet
- 24 hour front desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Attraction Shuttle Service
- Swimming Pool - Indoor Heated
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor Heated
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
Sanitization Standards and Procedures
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Contactless check-out is available
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Masks are available to guests
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Staff wears personal protective equipment