These sleek rooms simplify space with each room bringing together the essentials: bright, open spaces; three-level adjustable lighting; low-sitting, strictly elegant furniture made of dark rosewood, and consistently matching fabrics. The hardwood floor at the entrance gives way to a framed square of violet carpeting in the bedroom and then, through the bathroom's double doors, to creamy Italian marble and white enamel.
Minibar, Bang & Olufsen television, DVD, CD, ADSL Internet access, handicapped accessible.
Stay minimum 2 nights and get continental breakfast offered for the month of February, March and April
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- In room safe
- Premium Movie Channels
- Internet Access - Free in room
- Internet Access - in room for fee
A short stroll away from the bright lights of the Champs Elysees, the Hotel de Sers is a discrete witness to the splendours of Paris. Honouring its legacy, this 19th century mansion has been artfully restored to offer its guests small château charm with star quality, featuring an impressive portrait gallery, a charming wood-panelled lounge, an imaginative restaurant and a lovely courtyard garden.
Like all "hôtels particuliers", or private mansions, the Hôtel de Sers hides a peaceful little haven within it. We invite you to linger on the patio on a sunny day in the refreshing shadow of the catalpa trees, whose tender green leaves form a singular parasol overhead.
Our restaurant, far from the bustling avenue, is at one end of the immense portrait galery, looking out onto the tree-lined courtyard. This is a lively place favoring distinctive minialist elegance: tables bathe in light that seems to come down from the sky and the layout offers guests different settings for their meals: a spacious room with marble decor for a business lunch, a winter garden for a special lunch or dinner, and when the weather is nice, enjoy a liesurely meal on our outdoor terrace, where even time takes its time.
The S'Bar is both refined and trendy, decorated with wood-panelling and upbeat red and ivory tones, all to the tune of jazzy music.
Its rooms and suites are welcoming and bright, with many suites providing their guests with breathtaking views of Paris. Minibar, Bang & Olufsen television, DVD, CD, ADSL Internet access, handicapped accessible.
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Parking - Valet
- Wheelchair Access
- 24 hour front desk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Babysitting Services
- Dry cleaning service
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Airport Transportation
- Attraction Shuttle Service
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
- Internet Access - Public Access for fee
Sanitization Standards and Procedures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Gloves are available to guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Masks are available to guests
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Temperature checks are available to guests