Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is the top choice in Colorado Springs hotels, featuring luxury accommodations with breathtaking views of the Garden of the Gods landmark with its spectacular natural formations, sheer cliffs and abrupt towers, balancing rocks and oak-covered valleys, all framed by the snow-capped Pikes Peak. It is a place where natural beauty, relaxed elegance and standard of excellence are without comparison. All of the 69 guest rooms at this luxury hotel in Colorado Springs—14 of which are suites—boast spectacular views of the Garden of the Gods national landmark and Rocky Mountains.
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort, guests can spend their days being as active or as pampered as they desire. Guests can energize their spirits and sharpen their senses at the full-service spa and salon, or they can opt to enjoy the afternoon with a stroll through the crisp mountain air, an invigorating tennis match, or a refreshing swim in one of the two swimming pools at this hotel in Colorado Springs. Additionally, Garden of the Gods Club and Resort offers a 27-hole golf course featuring bunkered greens, towering pines and the landscaping of the lush mountain range.
The Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a Tobacco Free Property/Non Smoking Property.
There is a $100 per day authorization for incidentals at check in.
- Car Rental
- ATM Machine
- Ice Machine
- Room Service
- Parking - Self
- Parking - Valet
- Wheelchair Access
- 24 hour front desk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Free local telephone calls
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor Heated
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
Sanitization Standards and Procedures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff wears personal protective equipment