2 Bedroom Condominium
These spacious two bedroom / two bathroom condominiums feature a king or queen bed in the master bedroom, with a queen, or two twins in the second bedroom and queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Condominiums are individually decorated and have a living room with fireplace, tv, dvd, vcr and private patio or balcony with great mountain views, dining room table and chairs, full kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, microwave and free wireless internet. Snowdance Manor also features an indoor pool, indoor hot tubs and common area laundry facilities.a
Rollaway bed Available.
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- VCR Player
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Flat Screen TV
- MP3/iPod docking station
- Internet Access - Free in room
Located in the Mountain House base area of Keystone, this convenient condominiums resort has a common area indoor pool and hot tub.. It is directly on the FREE Keystone Shuttle Route with easy access to all other areas of the resort. Free covered and outdoor parking gives you easy access to your vehicle. If you would rather not drive, the FREE Summit Stage shuttle system will get you around to ALL Summit County ski areas very easily. Coin operated laundry facilities are available onsite.
DIRECTIONS TO THE KEY TO THE ROCKIES RECEPTION OFFICE:
Key To The Rockies Check In Location
23024 US Highway 6, Suite 202
Keystone, Colorado 80435
Please be careful when using GPS devices; as a good deal of the time they are not accurate.
Please do not attempt to check in at the Keystone Condominium Check-In or the Keystone Lodge.
1. From I-70, take exit 205 (Silverthorne/Dillon/Keystone) and proceed approximately 7.5 miles east on Highway 6 toward Keystone.
2. PASS the Keystone Condominium Check-In and the Keystone Lodge.
3. You will go through the emergency signal connected with the fire station on your left and the ski resort will be on your right.
4. After the emergency signal, look for Rasor Drive on your right.
5. There will be two fluorescent yellow pedestrian crossing signs. The first one will be blinking and the second one is right before Rasor Drive.
6. Turn right onto Rasor drive and immediately veer left.
7. Take an immediate right into the Key to the Rockies reception office parking lot which is located in the three story, flat roof brown building.
8. Parking is available on the east side of the building in the upper parking lot.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. year round
Check In: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m. Late departures are subject to half-day rates.
Please call the office for more information.
After Hour Check-in: CODE will be provided in confirmation. Enter CODE then turn the knob to the right; then the door will open. Your packet will be labeled with your last name and will contain keys and directions to your accommodations. We kindly ask that you come back to the check in location in the morning to officially check in and fill out paperwork.
Disclaimer: Occasionally, reservations must be relocated. Key to the Rockies reserves the right to change accommodations without notice up to the day of arrival due to unexpected emergencies, sale of the property or owner usage. Every effort will be made to provide equal accommodations. Key to the Rockies is not held responsible for any inconvenience, damage, injury or loss to persons or properties, directly or indirectly due to weather, negligence or wrongful act by outside booking agent or independent recreational company beyond the direct control of Key to the Rockies.
- Jacuzzi or Spa
- Parking - Self
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Babysitting Services
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Airport Transportation
- Attraction Shuttle Service
- Free local telephone calls
- Swimming Pool - Indoor Heated
- Internet Access - Free Public Access