2 Bedroom Townhome
Deluxe 2 bedroom/2 bathroom townhome conveniently sits in the Mountain House neighborhood. Guests will enjoy all the conveniences of home and then some. Units have a private garage, washer and dryer, complimentary wireless internet and a balcony. The spacious living room also has a queen sleeper sofa and a reclining leather chair. The kitchen comes with everything but the food to cook your favorite meal to share with friends and family. There is a dining room table for six people along with three high backed bar stools at the kitchen counter for additional seating.The master bedroom features a king or queen bed in the master bedroom, with a queen, or two twins or bunk beds in the second bedroom and queen sleeper sofa in the living room. This townhome sleeps six and is perfect for a small family. Guests of Snake River Village will enjoy access to the community hot tubs located at the complex and a short 350 yard walk to the lifts.
Rollaway bed available.
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- VCR Player
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Flat Screen TV
- Washer/Dryer in room
- MP3/iPod docking station
- Internet Access - Free in room
The Snake River Village Townhomes are some of the closest larger vacation homes available to the River Run Village gondola. Snake River Village is quietly located between River Run Village and the Mountain House Base areas at Keystone Resort. This convenient two bedroom/two bathroom condominium resort is the best value, walking distance to the slopes in Keystone, featuring a common area indoor hot tub, sauna, free internet, laundry facilities and free parking. It is located directly on the FREE Keystone shuttle route with easy access to all other areas of the resort as well as the FREE Summit STAGE servicing all of Summit County Ski Resorts to include Copper Mountain and Breckenridge or hit the shopping at the Silverthorne Outlet stores or visit nearby Lake Dillon or Frisco.
DIRECTIONS TO THE KEY TO THE ROCKIES RECEPTION OFFICE:
Key To The Rockies Check In Location
23024 US Highway 6, Suite 202
Keystone, Colorado 80435
Please be careful when using GPS devices; as a good deal of the time they are not accurate.
Please do not attempt to check in at the Keystone Condominium Check-In or the Keystone Lodge.
1. From I-70, take exit 205 (Silverthorne/Dillon/Keystone) and proceed approximately 7.5 miles east on Highway 6 toward Keystone.
2. PASS the Keystone Condominium Check-In and the Keystone Lodge.
3. You will go through the emergency signal connected with the fire station on your left and the ski resort will be on your right.
4. After the emergency signal, look for Rasor Drive on your right.
5. There will be two fluorescent yellow pedestrian crossing signs. The first one will be blinking and the second one is right before Rasor Drive.
6. Turn right onto Rasor drive and immediately veer left.
7. Take an immediate right into the Key to the Rockies reception office parking lot which is located in the three story, flat roof brown building.
8. Parking is available on the east side of the building in the upper parking lot.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. year round
Check In: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m. Late departures are subject to half-day rates.
Please call the office for more information.
After Hour Check-in: CODE will be provided in confirmation. Enter CODE then turn the knob to the right; then the door will open. Your packet will be labeled with your last name and will contain keys and directions to your accommodations. We kindly ask that you come back to the check in location in the morning to officially check in and fill out paperwork.
Disclaimer: Occasionally, reservations must be relocated. Key to the Rockies reserves the right to change accommodations without notice up to the day of arrival due to unexpected emergencies, sale of the property or owner usage. Every effort will be made to provide equal accommodations. Key to the Rockies is not held responsible for any inconvenience, damage, injury or loss to persons or properties, directly or indirectly due to weather, negligence or wrongful act by outside booking agent or independent recreational company beyond the direct control of Key to the Rockies.
- BBQ Grills
- Jacuzzi or Spa
- Parking - Self
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Babysitting Services
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Attraction Shuttle Service
- Internet Access - Free Public Access