In San Francisco, a city of bold contrasts and timeless originals, Hotel Zetta stands out. Ideally situated in the bustling heart of SoMa (South of Market Street), adjacent to the Westfield Shopping Centre just steps from Moscone Center, Hotel Zetta is a boutique hotel offering an unique enclave for savvy travelers, culture seekers, and local creatives. For travelers in search of ultramodern accommodations and dynamic gathering spaces in the cutting-edge neighborhood of Union Square, Hotel Zetta provides a high level of sophistication and service in a fresh, sustainable, vibrant setting.
Effortlessly fusing sophisticated and cutting-edge aesthetics with state-of-the-art amenities, Hotel Zetta is an urban retreat, ideally located for connecting authentically with San Francisco’s leading cultural, entrepreneurial and tech-savvy communities. Browse our impressive list of high-tech and stylish hotel amenities below; each designed to make the most of your stay in our San Francisco hotel.
Hotel Zetta has a mandatory Guest Amenity Fee per night per room. The following amenities for all our guests will be included at a nominal charge of $29 per night (plus tax).
- In-room Illy coffee & tea (2 per day)
- In-room bottled water (2 per day)
- Premium internet access (10 Mbps)
- Local phone calls (up to 60 minutes)
- 24 hour Fitness center access
- Martone Bicycles rental – as available
- $10 credit per stay to our VitalBar (guilt free mini-bar)
- Borrow Bar program (Items include; Laptop, Tablet, PlayStation 4 w/ VR console, Wireless printing abilities, Go Pro Hero 5, NES system, Cyclops, Mini-projector, Polaroid Zip Bluetooth printer, Hair Straightener, Curling Irons, etc)
- Welcome beverage upon arrival
- Ice Machine
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Security Guard
- Parking - Valet
- Wheelchair Access
- 24 hour front desk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Dry cleaning service
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Internet Access - Free Public Access